During the two-day Starburst Junior Golf Classic tournament, players compete on golf courses in Waco. The 2019 schedule TBD.
Kick Off Activities on Sunday, June 16, 2019
NOTE: Below is a schedule of activities leading up to the Starburst Junior Golf Classic. All activities will be hosted on Sunday, June 16 at Cottonwood Creek Golf Course.
- Location: Cottonwood Creek Golf Course
- Registration: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Registration Activities: Pick up player swag bag, program and tournament pairings.
- Starburst Store will be open from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Cottonwood Creek Golf Course.
- Par 3 Tournament – 2 Person Scramble: 12 p.m. (noon) – 4 p.m. (1 participant and 1 non-participant. To celebrate Father’s Day, the teams will consist of one Starburst player and his/her father/guardian/grandfather/etc. This is a fun way to involve the family! Awards given to division winners. Sign up to participate on the day of the registration, spots are first-come, first-served.
- Dinner (Complimentary): 5 to 7 p.m. (only on Sunday!)
- Rules Seminar (led by NTPCTA and golf course professionals) 4 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- College Chat: 6 p.m.
- The Greater Waco Chamber’s Helicopter Golf Ball Drop: 7 p.m.
- About the Drop: We are proud to present a spectacular Helicopter Golf Ball Drop during the 2019 Annual Starburst Junior Golf Classic. The annual Helicopter Golf Ball Drop will follow dinner Sunday night at 7 p.m. A maximum of 1,300 golf balls will be raffled off for $5 each prior to the ball drop on Sunday during player registration. Then, the numbered golf balls will be dropped from a helicopter onto the practice green at Cottonwood Creek Golf Course. Proceeds benefit the Starburst Junior Golf Classic.