Only caddies will have direct contact with players during each round. Spectators will be required to remain at a distance from caddies and players. Therefore, caddies will be required to wear an official caddie T-shirt or caddie bib.
Caddies can be relatives, friends, etc.
- Caddies may rent a cart to carry the player’s bag, but the player must walk. Spectators cannot ride with caddies.
- We strongly encourage two caddies for two separate players in the same group to share a cart.
- Caddie T-shirts will be available for purchase at check-in.
- Caddie T-shirts and bibs from previous years are acceptable.
- Caddies and players may use pull carts.
Our bib is the same style, make and model you see at all of the professional tournaments. The only difference will be your name on the back of the bib instead of Woods, Mickelson, Sorenstam, Webb, etc! All Caddie Bib orders must be placed by April 25 due to our new supplier.
The bibs feature:
- Koolnik small mesh material helps you keep cool in the Texas heat.
- The bib will be white with the six color Starburst logo on the front and back.
- The two front pockets are double stitched for extra strength.
- A panel on the back will have the player’s last name.
- Special shoulder seams are designed for comfort.
- One size fits all.
- You can order more than one bib per family.
The white cotton shirts with multicolor logos are offered in sizes from small to XX large. Consider ordering more than one for all three days of golf. Caddie T-shirt orders must be placed by April 25.
Cart Rental Fees & Guidelines
$35 (Includes Caddies or Spectators)
$25 for 9 hole divisions
We strongly encourage two caddies for two separate players in the same group to share a cart. Caddies may share carts only with other caddies. Children not participating ages 10 and under will be allowed to ride with a caddy. Spectators may share carts only with other spectators. Caddies must wear caddie apparel to get cart/stand in line.
Caddy carts will be sold first on a first-come, first-served basis beginning:
- 1 hour 15 minutes prior to tee time: Caddy Carts, Stand in Line
- Beginning 45 minutes prior to tee time: Spectator Carts Available, Stand in Line
This procedure will apply to every golf course. Please note each course has a limited number of golf carts.
*No more than two adults on spectator carts unless shuttling.
Cart Refund Weather Policy:
If less than 6 holes have been completed the course will refund the full amount of the cart fee. If 6 to 8 holes have been completed the course will refund half of the amount of the cart fee. If 9 or more holes have been completed the course will provide no refunds for cart fees.
ALL EMAILS SENT TO BLUEGOLF WILL NOT BE FORWARDED TO TOURNAMENT STAFF. PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR TOURNAMENT QUESTIONS:
Amanda Haygood at (254) 757-5611 or Ariel Tesch at (254) 757-5605.
Still have questions?
Most of your questions can be answered using our FAQ page.