Caddies will not be permitted in the Boys and Girls 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and Championship divisions. Caddies will be permitted in the Boys and Girls 12 & Under divisions. Per AJGA policy, caddies in the Boys & Girls 12 & Under divisions may not be a parent/guardian of the player.
Cart Rental Fees & Guidelines
$35 (Includes Caddies or Spectators)
We strongly encourage two caddies for two separate players in the same group to share a cart. Caddies may share carts only with other caddies. Children not participating ages 10 and under will be allowed to ride with a caddie. Spectators may share carts only with other spectators.
Caddie and spectator cart rentals will be available between 6:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
This procedure will apply to both golf course. Please note each course has a limited number of golf carts.
*No more than two adults on spectator carts unless shuttling.
Cart Refund Weather Policy:
If less than 6 holes have been completed the course will refund the full amount of the cart fee. If 6 to 8 holes have been completed the course will refund half of the amount of the cart fee. If 9 or more holes have been completed the course will provide no refunds for cart fees.
During an NTPGA Junior Tour tournament, spectators may:
- Rent golf carts at the host facilities discretion. Golf carts must remain on the cart path at all times. When on foot, spectators must stay off tees, fairways and greens. It is suggested that spectators keep a minimum distance of 30 yards away from players.
- Assist in the search of a player’s ball
- Carry medicine, drinks, food, umbrellas and clothing for players
During an NTPGA Junior Tour tournament, spectators may not:
- Give advice – talking to players may be construed as giving advice, resulting in a penalty for the player
- Give yardages
- Give a ruling
- Assist in official scorekeeping
ALL EMAILS SENT TO BLUEGOLF WILL NOT BE FORWARDED TO TOURNAMENT STAFF. PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR TOURNAMENT QUESTIONS:
Amanda Haygood at (254) 757-5611.
Still have questions?
Most of your questions can be answered using our FAQ page.